Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summertime!


I love summertime! For those of you who know me, you know I love to eat. My kids are no different, so we love summertime for all the watermelon, trips to Bruster's for icecream, veggies on the grill, corn on the cob, and lots of popsicles!!! We love the lightning bugs and late nights---it is almost impossible for the kids to get to bed before 9---too much playing to do since the sun doesn't go down till late. :) We also love our trips to the pool. Sully has become quite the swimmer and Ansley has already learned how to swim by herself! She jumps in the pool and swims independently to me...I used to think Sully learned early, but Ansley has him beat...she is a little fish! I don't have any pictures of my amazing, little swimmer, but I will get some upsoon...I am very impressed with my Ansley (she does have a lot of extra padding to help her float---maybe a correlation with the eating I spoke of earlier) :)

Here are some pictures of a fun night of icecream and sparklers...

Yum!

Zizzie likes summertime trips to Bruster's too!

After icecream we went to our usual 4th of July spot to see 2 different country club's fireworks shows...they were awesome! The kids ran around and Sully rode his scooter while we waited.

Ansley waiting for it to get dark to see fireworks and play with sparklers!

Anyone want to just squeeze those cheeks?? :)

She thought you could blow off the top...so sweet...
So speed racer!! He LOVES riding his scooter. :)

He is growing up so fast...She was trying to keep up with Sully...

Time for some sparklers! :)



Here are some random pics from my iphone...
Super hero Ansley!

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A!

Yum!

Moo!!!

A much needed haircut for Ansley! :)

Look at how long itwas!

She was so obedient!


Looks so sweet!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures!

xxoo Tracy, Brett, Sullivan, and Ansley xxoo

No comments: