Saturday, July 03, 2010

Post #5--New camera!


So, for my 30th birthday, Brett surprised me with a super nice camera! I am really excited because our old camera had a lot of issues and now that the kids are into so many activities, it was hard to really capture their expressions andtheir actions. I hope to get some great shots over the next few years of our littlerugrats! I have played around some with the camera and here are some of my favorite pictures from the new camera! Thanks, Brett! I love it! :)


Father'sDay and my birthday dinner! :)



Silly Ansley!

He was trying so hard not to smile. :)
Birthday lunch at Great Harvest (my favorite lunch spot!)
Sully enjoying a juicy pickle!
Ansley enjoying eating...her favorite activity of the day--meal time! :)
Zizzie and silly Ansley! :)

My birthday fell on a swim meet night, so for my birthday Sully swam an exhibition lap of freestyle!!! He had practiced before, but when it came time to go, he was a little nervous about all the people and noise. He didn't really put his face in for much of the lap, but made it all the way across after finally putting his face in and swimming at towards the end. We were proud of him for not completely freaking out and finishing. :) I can't wait for him to be on the real swim team next summer! :)
Sully waiting to go!

There he goes...put your face in, Sully!!! :) :)

There he goes...finally he put his face in and finished the lap very well...yeah Sully! :)

Pwetty and Pip came to watch...Ansley and Pip did a great job cheering! :)


Sully and Ansley were in VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church a few weeks ago. They both LOVED it! Sully was in the same group as Malley...I snapped a cute shot of the two buddies on the last day.
BFFs! :)


No comments: