Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ansley is 4 months old!



Time has just flown by...I cannot believe Ansley is already 4 months old! She went for her check-up and weighs 14 lbs 1 oz. and was 25.5 inches long! What a big girl! She is still a very good eater and a very good sleeper at night. She eats 5 times a day, and she takes 2 good naps (one morning and one in the afternoon) and then a few catnaps in between if we are out and about. She loves sleeping in the car! She is doing really well rolling from her back to her tummy and tummy to back and is always in a completely different position in her crib when we come to get her in the morning. She does great with her "tummy time" and is even starting to grab some toys and play with the hanging toys on her playmat! Sully is very good with her, as well. He enjoys making her smile and giggle and loves to hear her "talk." He is going to be a very good brother to Ansley and they are going to have many fun memories together. Brett and I are really enjoying every minute of our little family!
Last weekend, Brett and I enjoyed a little weekend getaway in Asheville, NC. Grancie and Pip watched the kids and Brett and I spent some time just the two of us. It was a fun weekend for us to relax and not worry about schedules and responsibilites. I don't think Grancie and Pip had much time to relax, though! Lindsay said they were in bed early on Sunday night because they were exhausted! haha

Here are some pictures of Ansley at 4 months. Enjoy!
Hey guys, I'm 4 months old now!
Ansley is not as smiley for the camera as Sully was when he was little. I think, right now, she is very facinated with the camera. I can get her to smile as soon as the camera is away from my face! This is her normal Ansley look!
Time to change a stinky diaper!
This is Ansley's "sweet face"
There's a smile!

This morning Sully, Ansley and I went to the park with some friends. Ansley played on her blanket for about an hour. She finally cashed out her chips and took a little snooze. She was so sweet...I just had to take a picture!

Night, Night!

Brett and I finally finished Ansley's room---about time! The polka dots were a work in progress for awhile and we finally got it right.

Enjoy the pictures!


xxoo Tracy, Brett, Sullivan, and Ansley xxoo

No comments: