Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sully and the Dogs!!

Hello everyone! The weather has been simply perfect here over the past week! The mornings are so crisp and cool! Sully and I cannot get enough of the fresh air and have been spending a lot of our time outside at the park! This morning, Sully and I took the dogs to the park for our big walk. After the walk, we went to the playground so Sully could swing and go down the slide! Sully LOVES the park! After our fun adventures at the playground, I let Sully explore the dogs. Amos and Milo love Sullivan and Sullivan loves them right back. They are best buds. Here are some cute pictures of the brothers.

I'm going to check out what is going on with the dogs.

Yeah for Milo!!

Hey, guys! Whatcha doing?

So Fun!


Sniff, Sniff

I'm going to get you, Milo!!

Time to go home...

Have a great rest of the week!

xxoo Tracy, Brett, and Sullivan xxoo

No comments: