Friday, August 04, 2006

Sullivan's first birthday!

Today, Sullivan turned one! I cannot believe that a year has already flown by! It is amazing! This time last year, Brett and I were at the hospital still taking bets on whether "Baby P" was a girl or a boy! What an amazing year it has been! Sullivan was born at 10:22, so he officially is not one, but we counted it anyways today! Sullivan had a great day!

This morning, Brett and I showed him his new playroom. I painted a jungle mural on one of the walls, and last night Brett and I put together a fun playhouse for Sullivan that is in his new playroom! Sully LOVES his new playroom, and I love having a room where I can let Sully crawl to his hearts content without having to worry about him hurting himself or any of our stuff.

Here are some pictures of Sullivan in his new room.

This is a picture of my mural. The other walls in the room are green.

Sully loves the lion! He kisses and talks to him a lot!

Here is Sully's new playhouse...

Hey, guys! I'm in here!

Here is the Birthday Boy right after he woke up. He still has sleepy eyes!

Today at playgroup we had a little celebration for Sullivan and Jack (Sully's buddy whose birthday was yesterday). They each had a cupcake, and we sang "Happy Birthday". Sully LOVED his cupcake, and Jack didn't care at all. We know who has the sweet tooth now! haha These pictures are hilarious...enjoy!

Yummy!

This is so much fun!

Tomorrow is Sullivan's party, so I am sure we will have some fun pictures from that event. Have a great weekend.

xxoo Tracy, Brett, and Sullivan xxoo

No comments: