Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sullivan LOVES to play!

Sullivan LOVES to play with his toys! Every morning after breakfast and our walk with the dogs, we play upstairs in his playroom. His favorite thing lately has been to throw out all of his blocks from his wagon and put them all back in. It is a very loud activity. In the afternoons, we pull out his bigger toys that he rides and walks behind. Sullivan is always so proud of himself when he walks across the room, and often cries when I stop pushing him on his little red firetruck. He hates for me to stop, but after 5 rounds around the house, my back begs me to take a break!! haha

I have been snapping some shots of Sullivan playing over the past few weeks. You can get an idea of what it is like to play with Sullivan over the course of the day. Enjoy!

Sullivan likes to take out all the blocks in the wagon and sit inside! So silly!



Hey, look at me! I am walking!

Meemp, Meemp!

I am SO proud of myself!

Sullivan loves it when Daddy and Mommy push him on his firetruck. We push him all over the house and Sully holds on tight and puts on his biggest smile! So fun!

I love crawling through my tunnel!

Do we have a young Beethoven on our hands? He LOVES playing with his xylophone. He bangs those keys so hard and then looks back at me. He is so proud of himself!!!



Sullivan LOVES to read! In a room filled with toys, he almost always crawls over to his books first. He loves turning the pages, and he especially loves books that have places for him to touch things. We have many touch and feel books because they are Sullivan's favorites. Hopefully, his love for books will be a life long interest!

So sweet!

For Sullivan's birthday, Mnee and PupPup bought Sullivan a fun learning table. It plays all kinds of music, teaches numbers, letters, and all kinds of little tricks. Sullivan loves putting the ball down the different chutes and watching the balls end up down at the bottom. He loves his fun toy, and I love how it keeps him entertained!

So many fun things to do. Where should I start?

I'm going to put the ball down the chute! So fun!

Sullivan loves to play, but he always finds time to crawl over for a little love, because he also loves hugs and kisses.

Sullivan is such a happy baby!

Have a wonderful week!

xxoo Tracy, Brett, and Sullivan xxoo

No comments: