Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Ansley's first day of 3 year old Preschool!


Thursday, Sept. 1st was Ansley's first day of 3 year old preschool! She is going on Tuesday/Thursday/Fridays and both she and I are very excited! She is excited because all of her friends are in her class and she just LOVES everything about school. I am excited because I can get stuff done around the house and with my job that will allow me more time to spend at night with Brett. :) So, all around, it was a great day last week when we celebrated the first day of school!!! Here are some pictures from her firstday. :) Enjoy!











In her backpack is herHelloKitty lunchbox and water bottle...she chose her lunch---salad with lettuce, red peppers, almonds, celery, and pumpkin seeds---I know what 3 year old requests salad? She had cantalope, yogurt, and a half of pb and j sandwich. She said on the way home that day..."My teachers wanted to eat my lunch, Mommy" :) I bet they did. :)

She looks so grown up!

She is so pretty and cute. :) Does anyone else think she looks just like Aunt Zizzie in this picture??

So happy Ansley loves school...I can't wait to hear all the funny stories she tells about what she does in class :) I have already heard some funny ones about some of her classmates getting in trouble...of course, she says that she never gets in trouble...we will see. :)

Enjoy!!

xxoo Tracy, Brett, Sullivan, and Ansley xxoo

1 comment:

Becky said...

Bek say's he wants to be friends with Ansley. I bet those two together would be a hoot! Glad you have 3 days to get things done...I only get two and think I might add that 3rd day.