Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sully potty trained?

Well, that is the big question. Is this for real? We are on day 3 of operation Naked Sully! It has worked really well so far. He is going to be naked for a few more days when we are at home. We leave the bathroom door open and he will go in and go pee when ever he needs to and when I ask him to go in and try. He has a potty in the van and will go before and after we go in somewhere and we usually go at least once at the store so he gets used to going in public. He is doing REALLY well and really hasn't had any accidents. We thought he would only be ready to go pee on the potty, well, Sully surprised us! He has gone poo on the potty the past 2 days. Yesterday was a struggle and he cried for his diaper, but I stayed strong and he eventually went on the potty. We made a huge deal out of it and we went to Target and he picked out a Dora movie. That was a big deal. Today he was just playing and stopped what he was doing, ran in and sat on the potty and went poo! I didn't ask him or tell him...he did it on his own. So, the big question is...is Sully potty trained? Oh, I hope so! Cross your fingers!

I use this blog as a little journal for myself, so I had to make sure I made an entry on this big day so when Sully is grown up I can look back and remember how excited I was about a bunch of poo and pee! hahaha

Have a great day. We are headed to the Y to play in the outdoor pool so Sully can jump off the big diving board and Ansley can play with her friends in the nursery. It is so fun that they are both growing up so nicely, but a little sad at the same time. Can you believe Sully will be 3 in a few weeks? Time flies!

No comments: