Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sullivan's new favorite activity!

Hello everyone! Sullivan's new favorite activity is to play in the tupperware cabinet. We have put locks on all the cabinets except one, so this is where Sullivan can play in the kitchen. He likes it right after I unload the dishwasher because there are lots of fun containers to play with and pull out. Sometimes, Sully likes to pretend that the cabinet is his fort! He is so funny!

I'm going in...

There are lots of fun "toys" in here!

I love my special cabinet!

He is playing so sweetly.

The cabinet is Sullivan's new favorite activity, but his favorite toy this week has been his green ball. We picked this up at the grocery store for a dollar---who knew it would make for so many afternoons of fun!

There's my ball...I am going to try and catch it!

Gotcha!

Sullivan was a little under the weather today, so we had a nice, slow day inside taking care of Sullivan. He had a fever and we took a trip to the doctor, but I think he will be back to his old self tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We will update again soon!

xxoo Tracy, Brett, and Sullivan xxoo

No comments: